The TCC is licensed for 200
- Entrance Hall with disabled access
- Toilets ladies, gents and disabled toilets including baby changing facilities
- Main Hall 14.9m by 8.9m with sprung floor for dancing, glitterbal, PA System plus a Loop for the hard of hearing. The hall can seat 120+ dependent on the layout.
- Raised stage measuring 6.8m by 4.9m with curtains and drapes and 2 side areas
- Meeting Room 3.3m by 6m with independent access that is used as a changing room for performances
- Kitchen with independent access 2, containing 2 fridges, a commercial cooker and commercial dish washer
- Store Room
- Car park for approx 24 cars
- 4m by 3m electric screen and ceiling mounted projector
- Blue-Ray DVD player, a CD player and PA System with 4-way speakers
- Tuned piano on the stage
- 144 lightweight conference chairs plus 24 matching arm-chairs. 40 additional lightweight additional chairs
- 10 light-weight gopak 6ft by 2.5ft tables plus
- Good supply of quality crockery and cutlery for around 120+, around 50 or so wine glasses plus tumblers – all crockery, cutlery and glasses must be washed and put away after use.
- The premises have a full entertainment licence and are licensed for the sale of alcohol.
- Approval for the provision of alcohol for a function has to be agreed in writing in advance
- Basic Charges start at £14 per hour for private local functions and a higher charge of £20 is made for non-charity commercial events. A returnable deposit of £100 is made to cover any damage or breakages etc.
- Alcohol licence
- 8 x 5ft round tables
- Per head for larger functions for the use of crockery, cutlery and glasses
- With appropriate skills – stage lights and controller, PA system, Blue-Ray DVD player, CD player, projector, screen,
To book Tiddington Community Centre email@example.com.